Forumul Florilor

Alăturați-vă forumului, este rapid și ușor

Forumul Florilor
Forumul Florilor
Doriți să reacționați la acest mesaj? Creați un cont în câteva clickuri sau conectați-vă pentru a continua.

English jokes

4 participanți

In jos

English jokes Empty English jokes

Mesaj Scris de Lorrie Dum Feb 14, 2010 12:36 pm

Din pacate, sunt multe bancuri in limba engleza ce nu pot fi redate cuvint cu cuvint in alta limba. Asa cum nici bancurile romanesti nu se pot traduce in limba engleza.
Sper ca majoritatea dintre voi sa le inteleaga cit de cit. Sunt totale... English jokes 566597

Two women friends had gone out for a Girls Night Out, and had been decidedly over-enthusiastic on the cocktails. Incredibly drunk and walking home they suddenly realized they both needed to pee. They were very near a graveyard and one of them suggested they do their business behind a headstone or something. The first woman had nothing to wipe with so she took off her panties, used them and threw them away. Her friend however was wearing an expensive underwear set and didn't want to ruin hers, but was lucky enough to salvage a large ribbon from a wreath that was on a grave and proceeded to wipe herself with it. After finishing, they made their way home.

The next day the first woman's husband phones the other husband and said, "These damn girls nights out have got to stop.
My wife came home last night without her panties."
"That's nothing," said the other. "Mine came back with a sympathy card stuck between the cheeks of her butt that said, 'From all of us at the Fire Station, Well never forget you!

...............................................................................................

The bride tells her husband,
"Honey, you know I'm a virgin and I don't know
anything about sex. Can you explain it to me first?"

"OK, Sweetheart. Putting it simply, we will call your private place 'the
prison' and call my private thing 'the prisoner'. So what we do is: put the
prisoner in the prison.

And then they made love for the first time.

Afterwards, the guy is lying face up on the bed, smiling with satisfaction.

Nudging him, his bride giggles, "Honey the prisoner seems to have escaped."

Turning on his side, he smiles. "Then we will have to re-imprison him."

After the second time they spent, the guy reaches for his cigarettes but
the girl, thoroughly enjoying the new experience of making love, gives him
a suggestive smile, "Honey, the prisoner is out again!"

The man rises to the occasion, but with the unsteady legs of a recently
born foal.

Afterwards, he lays back on the bed, totally exhausted.

She nudges him and says, "Honey, the prisoner escaped again."

Limply turning his head, He YELLS at her, "Hey, its not a life sentence,
OKAY!

.....................................................................................................

It was the mailman's last day on the job after 35 years of carrying the mail through all kinds of weather to the same neighborhood.

When he arrived at the first house on his route he was greeted by the whole family there, who congratulated him and sent him on his way with a big gift envelope.

At the second house they presented him with a box of fine cigars.

The folks at the third house handed him a selection of terrific fishing lures.

At the fourth house he was met at the door by a strikingly beautiful woman in a revealing negligee.

She took him by the hand, gently led him through the door, and led him up the stairs to the bedroom where she blew his mind with the most passionate love he had ever experienced.

When he had had enough they went downstairs, where she fixed him a giant breakfast, eggs, potatoes, ham, sausage, blueberry waffles, and fresh squeezed orange juice.

When he was truly satisfied she poured him a cup of steaming coffee.

As she was pouring, he noticed a dollar bill sticking out from under the cup's bottom edge. "All this was just too wonderful for words," he said, "but what's the dollar for?"

"Well," she said, "last night, I told my husband that today would be your last day, and that we should do something special for you. I asked him what to give you."

He said, "Fuck him, give him a dollar."

The lady then said, "The breakfast was my idea."

........................................................................................

An old maid wanted to travel by bus to the pet cemetery with the remains of her cat. As she boarded the bus, she whispered to the driver, I have a dead pussy.

The driver pointed to the woman in the seat behind him and said,
"Sit with my wife. You two have a lot in common.

.........................................................................................

Sper sa le intelegeti si sa va bine dispuna. English jokes 566597 English jokes 566597 English jokes 200115 English jokes 751774
Lorrie
Lorrie
Membru fidel comunităţii ,,Forumul Florilor''

feminin Mesaje : 930
Reputatie : 46
Puncte : 53047
Data de inscriere : 23/01/2010
Varsta : 50
Localizare : La capatul lumii

Sus In jos

English jokes Empty Re: English jokes

Mesaj Scris de Diane Dum Feb 14, 2010 12:51 pm

da, faine!!!!!!! English jokes 566597 si eu avut o pasarica moarta English jokes 751774 la propriu
Diane
Diane
Administrator
Administrator

feminin Mesaje : 15619
Reputatie : 239
Puncte : 1045640
Data de inscriere : 13/12/2009
Localizare : Prahova

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de monik Mier Mai 19, 2010 10:47 pm

English jokes 660911 beton bancurile iar tu Diane ai fost totala cu comentariul tau English jokes 751774
monik
monik

feminin Mesaje : 873
Reputatie : 32
Puncte : 53413
Data de inscriere : 15/12/2009
Varsta : 52
Localizare : Bucuresti

https://s1015.photobucket.com/albums/af273/bmonicab/

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de anamarialarisa Mar Dec 28, 2010 12:22 am

ce sa zic..jos palaria...misto bancurile.... English jokes 660911 English jokes 660911 English jokes 660911
anamarialarisa
anamarialarisa
Avansat
Avansat

feminin Mesaje : 404
Reputatie : 17
Puncte : 52943
Data de inscriere : 02/01/2010
Varsta : 25
Localizare : Timisoara

Sus In jos